Saturday, July 24, 2010

My Daughter, Gozer the Destroyer

After our daughter was born we had many of the typical conversations with others about who she looks most like.  Typically the options were my wife or I.  But one person, my brother, cut through the social norms and told us how it was; we had brought to life Russell from Up.




But she grew and changed as babies do, and she stopped looking so much like the helpful little 3D pixar boyscout.  No, now our daughter more closely resembles Gozer the Destroyer.  




Yes, my daughter is an angry Stay Puf't Marshmallow Man.  I've never been more proud.

(Just so that I ever have a hope of my daughter talking to me when she's 15 years old and her friends find this on the internet (ha, like the internet will still exist in 15 years!), here's a cute picture of her:)

1 comment: