Thursday, March 10, 2011

Japan Tales - Odds 'N' Ends




Going through my photos on the computer I came across a few items I saw in Japan that were just so batshit crazy I had to snap a picture to prove they existed: 

Teeny tiny beers.  You know, for toddlers.
Frightening McDonald's sandwiches.  



Bit hard to make out, but the label reads:"Green Cola, for your natural life.  Made from selected raw materials, derived from plants such as fruits, with cola's own dynamism and briskness."  This is nice, because I have been looking for a more dynamic soda.

That, dear reader, is maple syrup and pancake flavored soda.  Served hot, out of a vending machine, on the street.  Right next to the used panty machine.

But nothing was close to being as peculiar, odd, and befuddling as this gem:

This is a trash can that seems designed to make you review your life choices and become filled with regret.  Thanks a lot trash can, you jerk.  

No comments:

Post a Comment