Wednesday, October 26, 2011

All Hallow's Eve

I know, I know, you're all wondering why my annual poll for Kiki's costume has not appeared.  I do apologize, but let me explain.  Em and I did discuss many ideas for Kiki this year: ninja, pirate, superhero, maybe, you know, ninja pirate hero.  And yes, we do realize she is a girl.  


Anyway, maybe because they knew us and could predict that we would come up with a terrible idea, both her Aunt and her Godfather gave us costumes.  Thus, already having two awesome costumes, we thought it would be excessive to have a poll for a third costume, especially since our ideas were so crap compared to the gifted costumes.  So, this year Kiki's costume will not be subject to the democratic process.  But do not worry dear reader, next year the poll will come again, and yes, pirate ninja hero is going to be on there!  Unless, you know, Kiki has other ideas, but I'm sure she'd like to give over control of her outfit to the general internet populace, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment