Saturday, October 15, 2011

Talk is Cheap

Well, Kiki has been talking for a while now and is entering that wonderful "sponge" stage, where she will oftentimes repeat a word after only hearing it once or twice, especially useful words like "aubergine" and "phospholipid bilayer."  However, it has required my wife and I to severely curtain our cursing, which has been more of a fucking problem than I ever expected.  Unfortunately, Kiki's mispronunciation of many words already sound like cursing, for example "Sit" becomes "Shit," "Gray" becomes "Gay," and "Milk" becomes "Dickface"... alright, so maybe we can't blame all of it on her poor diction.  But fucking hell, it's goddamn hard to control this shit.  But hey, she's cute enough I figure she can get away with cursing like a drunken sailor.  I mean, that's a good parenting approach, right?




No?  Well, fuck.



No comments:

Post a Comment