Monday, March 22, 2010

Daylight Savings

Every year around this time (now a month earlier, thanks President Bush, it's the best thing you did in eight years) I hear over and over "Why do we even have daylight savings anymore?", "I'm not a farmer, why should I have to change my clock?" and "Great, now I have less daylight to enjoy my morning stalking" (I have some odd friends). But I disagree with this point of view. Adamantly.  Vehemently, even.  I say MORE daylight savings. Let's change the clocks every month! And none of this forward and backwards every year. Nay, in my plan we fall 1 hour back on the 13th of every month! Think of the ramifications! Within 2 years midnight is noon! And leap year? That's right, fall back an entire month. Hey, it's February again! I think the entire plan will go to total shit within a matter of, oh, 9 months? Which would be a record for me, most of my plans fall apart after about 9 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment