Monday, December 27, 2010

Japan Tales - Tulibo through the sex machine

A request has been made by my darling wife that I clarify something from an earlier post.  In truth, the Japanese "arcade sex machines" I mentioned previously:






are not sex machines at all.  Although they are found in arcades in Japan.  No, they're photo booths.  Which makes it slightly less weird that I used one with my wife and two of her cousins during our last trip.  


I didn't really understand why there were so many of these photo booths, especially since everyone has a camera in their phone, computer, car and, er, camera these days.  But these aren't simply photo booths, no, being Japan they also have a small robot implanted inside that digitally manipulates the images, supposedly to make you more attractive.  


Of course, if these were brought to the states, they would just blow up your tits and lips, making you look like some fish faced milk machine.  Or they could just save the computers and output pictures of Pam Anderson.  Either way.  But no, these machines digitally transform you into, well, apparently, what is the pinnacle of Japanese beauty and desirability.  For your reference, here is what I look like, sans digital sexifying:






And here's what the sex machine did to me:



So, it smoothes out the blemishes on your skin, lightens your skin tone, makes your eyelashes darker, fair enough.  However, it also appears to make your eyes much larger and rounder.  Hmm, apparently, in Japan, big eyed baby looking things are incredibly sexy.  Could have been weird though, it could have given me big boobs.  

2 comments: