Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Results Are In...

Well, the polls have closed and the results tabulated.

Bringing up the rear with zero votes, a dead heat for dead last between sushi, lobster, and peanut.  Apparently the readers have issues with dressing my child as a food product.  Probably a good idea, especially if you've seen me around food.  I may not realize it's my child until I've dipped her in soy sauce... though I would need some big chopsticks.  

In fourth place with one lonely vote is Princess Leia, in third with two is flower (sorry dear!), and in second... winning the silver medal as the first loser, it's the Owl/Aviator thingamajobber (boooo!).  So, yes, with 7 votes, a full 50% of the votes (although Google calculates it as 75%... with a total of 149%... just a reminder not to have Google do your taxes), it's...

Monkey! (In case you didn't know what this is)
Yes, my sweet darling daughter is going to be dressed as a monkey for her first halloween... or whatever my wife decides she should be, because, let's face it, I shouldn't be trusted with this kind of decision.

And, dear reader, neither should you, apparently.

Well, if this whole process taught us anything (not necessarily a safe assumption), it's that online polls are meaningless.  Now I need to go sign an online petition to stop torture, global warming, taxes, and, what the hell, hail storms.

Oh, and search google to figure out where I can get some bigass chopsticks.

1 comment: