Monday, November 15, 2010

Carboloading for Breakfast

Hope you've heard the good news, Burger King has added the Whopper to their breakfast menu!


Yes, no longer do you have to buy a Whopper on your way home and leave it in the car in order to have one for breakfast!  Now, don't tell me I was the only one who did that!


I've heard lots of "Whoppers for breakfast, that's gross, disgusting, and borderline insane."  Mainly from my wife.  But how else am I supposed to efficiently surpass the daily recommended allowance of, well, everything except vegetables, by at least 1,400%?  


Have it my way?  Hell yes, Mr. King, er, I mean your Highness.  I would like this please:





Unfortunately, BK didn't plan on someone creating a sandwich of these proportions (how is that possible?), so it cut off some of it.  Well, most of it, really. Here's quick rundown:

Meat:
20 burger patties, 20 chicken patties, 5 veggies patties, and 5 fish filets.  

Condiments:
Tartar Sauce, Ketchup, Mayonnaise, "Stacker" Sauce, Mustard, and A1

Toppings: 
Double lettuce, tomato, onion, pickle, and crispy onions, 8 slices of cheese, and 10 slices of bacon.

For a total of:
885 grams of fat
290 grams of saturated fat
3020 mg of cholesterol
34,830 mg of sodium
and 13,880 calories

Served with a large fries and shake, it takes the total to 15,380 calories and 935 grams of fat.  Delicious!

Face it, before they started offering the Whopper for breakfast, the best you could do was this:


A mere 2,160 calories, 149 grams of fat, and a measly 6,740 mg of sodium?  Pathetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment